Guuuuys! Check out my peach and banana bread. I’m so proud of this recipe, it represents everything I want to get across to you all. Wholesome, delicious, quick and easy with NO nasties!
The first time I made this, I just made it with bananas (no peaches) and it was pretty good. Well my boyfriend seemed to think so but he will eat almost anything. It was missing something though, a bit of zest or pop of flavour so I thought I’d give peaches a go and see how it turned out. The peaches completely transformed this recipe and gave it the burst of flavour it needed. You could also try adding ingredients such as blueberries or raspberries which would also work well.
One of the best things about this recipe is that there is no flour! Check it out below:
- 2 eggs
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 can peaches, drained (or fresh if you can)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- Prepare a loaf tin and grease sides slightly.
- Add bananas, eggs, rolled oats, maple syrup, cinnamon and baking powder into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Drain peaches or cut fresh fruit into segments.
- Pour half of the mix from the food processor into the loaf tin.
- Make one layer of peaches on top of the mix.
- Pour the remaining mixture over the peaches and then top with more peaches.
- Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes.
- Let cool & serve. Best eaten while still warm from the oven.
Because of the fresh ingredients in this recipe, it usually lasts around 2-3 days but I doubt it will last that long anyway, it doesn’t in my house!
Give this recipe a go and tag trainntreat on your social channels if you get a pic!
Thanks for reading 🙂